Re: Back from the junkyard...GRAB THE GREMLIN GT !!!!

Re: Back from the junkyard...GRAB THE GREMLIN GT !!!!

I left my name and number for the owner to call me, as he wasn't
there today. However, in the past, I have asked him if it was for
sale and he said yes, so I will see if he calls me and find out a
price. Do you have a hood for a GT available??? :-)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jerry Casper