Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: learning to CUT and paste from previous em

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: learning to CUT and paste from previous emails...PLEASE keep it small!

No, my problem was, Bart, that you always included the
messages you responded to as an attatchment, hence
tripling the messages size and filling my inbox. I am
@ 91%, with about 570 messages.. :( Why don't you just
use Yahoo! Webmail and stop blaming the ISP? LOL. j/k,
sorta. -D

=====
D.G. 713