Re: Back from the junkyard...GRAB THE GREMLIN GT !!!!

Re: Back from the junkyard...GRAB THE GREMLIN GT !!!!

 Wow, where IS this car? Like I NEED another GT, LOL
! But it's cool you found one, and it's the same color
as my best one ( I have two, by the way, one is light
blue with Levi's interior, but the car is toast, too
rusty to restore now, former Ohio car ). If you can,
save the GT! You WON'T regret it. They're rare cars,
and worth someone saving, even if you don't, assuming
the body is ok.

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA
orange GT