Just Got Back from the Junkyard...

The Gremlin body that I am looking at is as follows: 1978 Gremlin GT,
manual, orange with black stripe, body has some rust, but solid floor
boards, no holes in body; black interior (complete, but needs
upholstery work), no engine or hood, transmission housing remains on
vehicle, front windshield cracked, bumpers rusty, radiator in trunk,
few other parts included. VIN: A8M67C416917. Think I should get it?
The tach package and sporty AMC steering wheel alone are nice items
IMO. Nearby are 2 Jeeps. Both are CJ-5's, one has "V6" badge, but has
a V8 with headers, chrome valve covers (rusty now) under the hood.
Opinions? The other Gremlin that I already have has this VIN:
A4A465E283919 (white w/blue interior; whole car, some rust, overall
solid metal (no holes), all glass good).