Re: Take my poll, please...HOW?

Message: 24
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 04:37:58 -0000
From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Subject: TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

Hi all, I am taking a poll about my Gremlin project.
Please take a
moment to give me your opinion! Thanks!!

Ok, I followed the link, but only got the message
that there were 11 reponses. I didn't see any way to
"cast a vote", I guess it was closed? Or I guess I'm
not Nerdliterate enough to figure it out. I went to
Poll help, but it just said click on the link. I still
didn't find anywhere to vote. Someone tell me what I
missed here!

Jerry