Who Am I talking to?

Hey All.
Hope Christmas is finding you all well. I love this time of the year
even if I am BROKE!!
Anyway, I just posted a few more pics. One is of me. Id like to see
everyone post a pic of yourself, so we all know what each other
looks like. I pictured Bart as a 6ft 180lb fella and When I finally
saw him, I realized he was Andre the giant. What ya all say? Rod
(Hemmigremmie)