Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Okay Gentlemen, I am convinced....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Okay Gentlemen, I am convinced....

what i use is my dads access to the bead blaster at the local nuke plant he works at :) i've gotten lots of stuff bead blasted clean thanx to askin/beggin my dad to clean up some of my parts for me
Bart
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> My Gremlin will have an AMC V8 of some sort in it. I appreciate all
> the interest, discussion, opinions, and advice. When I go to the
> local junkyards, I will look for a 401 or 360 to drop into it. Now I
> hope I can continue to depend on you folks to help me with finding
> parts, dealing with problems, pitfalls, and victories with this
> restoration project. If anyone knows where I can find a good
> engine.......LOL!

Say Amen & AMC. Just ask if you have a question. From what I see, we have quite a talented group of people here. Hopefully someone in your area can hook you up with a V8. And we can help you through any problems you might have. I would suggest starting to soak the 4 bolts that hold the crossmember into the car with a good rust buster for easy removal when you change the crossmember. My favorite is called Blaster, been useig it for about 6 years now and have found nothing better. Anyone else have a favorite?
"Doc"