Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Okay Gentlemen, I am convinced....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Okay Gentlemen, I am convinced....

In a message dated 12/21/2003 9:10:20 AM Central Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:

Say Amen &AMC. Just ask if you have a question. From what I see, we have quite a talented group of people here. Hopefully someone in your area can hook you up with a V8. And we can help you through any problems you might have. I would suggest starting to soak the 4 bolts that hold the crossmember into the car with a good rust buster for easy removal when you change the crossmember. My favorite is called Blaster, been useig it for about 6 years now and have found nothing better. Anyone else have a favorite?
"Doc"

My absolute favorite for freeing up rusted parts is a product called AEROKROIL. It is manufactured by Kano Laboratories (www.kanolabs.com) It has donewell for me.