Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Gremlin Engine Poll...Explained

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Gremlin Engine Poll...Explained

In a message dated 12/20/2003 7:57:09 PM Central Standard Time, lumina3@xxxx writes:

I'll do a net search.
Looks like I'll be frowned upon if I don't stick w/AMC engine...fine
with me - I think it will be easier to mount the AMC anyway; sticking
to the original maker...more appropriate too. I guess I am just tired
of fighting to find parts. Hmmm....do love AMC though....

There is yet another advantage to the AMC V8. If someone does ask to look under the hood, chances are pretty good that they won't even be able to tellif it's a 290, 304, 360, 390 or 401. I have often wondered how many times someone has tried to pass off their 401 as a 304?

You won't have any regrets keeping it AMC

Rick