Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hello from a new member

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hello from a new member

In a message dated 12/20/2003 9:15:07 PM Central Standard Time, robot_tank@xxxx writes:

I've had it about five or so years now. Just really been doing stuff
with it the past year or so. Thanks! I'm glad you like it.  It
takes, $$'s, work, and patience.

Happy Holidays,
Tom

Yep.......and as always I have plenty of the time an patience to put into my Gremlin. Now, if I could just win the Lotto.......

Rick