Re: Found a Great webpage about rebuilding a 401 V8....

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> I cam across this webpage about rebuilding an AMC 401 V8...looks
> extremely useful!
> http://www.jedi.com/obiwan/jeep/wagoneer/401/

I read his exploits on the AMX Files as they where happening. There is a lot of good info there. But the problems he had were mostly caused by his inexperience. It's hard to beleve that he didn't cause any damage to the head, head gasket or block on the side where the exhaust manifold was glowing or other internal engine surfaces. A lean fuel mixture is a good way to melt or damage pistons real fast.
"Doc"