Rumors Versus the Truth

Not knowing somthing from personal exerience but just mentioning a rumor peptuates it weather you mean to or not. Especially on the internet. All venders have problems now and then. I have heard of them and since I don't have any first hand knowledge of them or know someone who has I disreguard them. Some people you can't please no matter what you do. I personally have not bought from Eddie mainly because I have Hornets and he doesen't really deal in them, but in the past he has tried to help me sell some Spirit parts I had to clear out for money and space reasons. I met him and Paige in 2000 at the Ct AMO National's and meeting someone in the flesh you can usually tell what kind of person they are or at least I can. His venders list is the best I have ever seen and have used some of them when I needed to with good results. Just my 2 cents on the subject.
"Doc"