Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

> From: "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/21 Sun AM 12:14:50 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.
>
> DAVID,CHILL OUT YOU GOT A PROB WITH EDDIE TAKE WITH HIM OFF OF HERE!!
Bart
Hey hey, back off. I was mearly trying to state
indirectly that I have been notified of some rumors
being spread as of about 2 years ago about bad service
with you. I know its not true but the rumor is out
there. My Dad knows its not true, and he might have
dealt with you, I don't know. No reason to get all
offensive, I didn't say you suck and you're a ripoff.
I was mearly trying to say easily that there were
rumors at one point. Damn.

--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx>

=====
D.G. 713