Re: My cars - pics

Hi David,

Just thought I'd pipe up a little here.

That picture with the 360 that is rotting... You might want to check
into those exhaust manifolds. From the pic it almost looks like they
are the "free-flow" manifolds. They can be salvaged and possibly
sold on ebay for a few bucks. They are 'almost' as good as headers.
They are pretty good for stock manifolds anyway. They don't fit
easily on a Grem/Spirit, but work well on a larger car
(Jav/Rebel/etc). Make sure to salvage those rubber motor mounts
(still look pretty good from here)

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

Nice Grem, keep up the good work!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G."