Re: My cars - pics

Hey Dave,
I am interested in buying the exhaust manafolds off that dead
rotting 360. Do you know if that is out of a 1970 ? If so you may
want to try to salvage the block It was a thicker casting and can be
overbored to 401 standard size.
Please let me know if you are interested in selling me the manafolds
as I need some for my 70 AMX .
Thanks,
Davis
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G."