Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My cars - pics

Yeah I know, but that is gonna get a 110% thorough
restore, or as best as I can do. I want to leave as
many parts as humanly possible original on that car.
Don't even wanna rebuild the engine, just degrease it.
Keep the original interior but fix the seat with the
original material if possible, at least the backs of
the seats. I guess I'll have to settle for replacement
doors which I have, sadly, but I would love to keep
the originals on there, but there is rumor one isn't
original. Basicly clean everything and it will be a
beauty. I do need 2 things for it: Blue seatbelts,
mine were cut, and a battery tray if someone has one
cheap and/or can spare it. Got a few offers in the
past, $30 shipped, or $40 shipped for sandblasted and
ready for paint.. anyway, seatbelts being the most
important part, as I really really neeeeeeed them!
Please! ANYONE! -Dave

--- paul jolicoeur <nice_guy_1952@xxxx> wrote:
> hi david. a little body work and a paint job would
> go a long ways on that gremlin .could be a nice car
> .to bad its rusting away

=====
D.G. 713