Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My cars - pics

hi david. a little body work and a paint job would go a long ways on that  gremlin .could be a nice car .to bad its rusting away

"David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
I figured I'd send out some high-resolution picture
links.. these are of my car, a 1976 Gremlin X 258-6
2bbl

http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/grem1.jpg
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/grem2.jpg
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/gremint1.jpg

My Dad and I really kinda share all our cars.. our
Donohue: http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/Donohue.jpg

His 75 Gremlin X w/ 76 Grill, locker, 304 V8(15 sec
with some funky gears, crosses line about 87-90mph in
2nd gear.. slow reaction times too, even if he floors
it 2 lights in advance, lol, .6 or so)
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/75-Gremlin-on-Trailer.jpg
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/Dad's%2075%20Gremlin%20Front%20Yard.jpg

Our 70 SST Strip car, not finished :(
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/DSCF0127.JPG
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/DSCF0129.JPG
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/jav.jpg
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/jav2.jpg

A video of the starshifter in the 70 SST strip car,
short version:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/rachetshort.AVI

70 SST Strip car engine - AMC 304, modified.. and a
grenade waiting to blow:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/jav3041.jpg
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/jav3042.jpg
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/jav3043.jpg

My car as a PimpRig:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/RebelGremlinPimped.jpg

My car as a pro stock:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/ProStockGremRWB2.jpg

AMC 360 Carcuss:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/enginerot.jpg

Another AMC 360, next to a chevy diesel engine, and
hidden is another 360 AMC:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/360.jpg

Me with my Gremlin:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/GrEmLiN-with-Gremlin.jpg

Another one of me:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/blue1.jpg

I invite you to view the rest of the pictures I
currently have of automobiles hosted on the web:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/cars/

The stuff I didn't link to isn't mine.

-Dave

=====