Motorola Altternator Problem Cured Itself?

Motorola Altternator Problem Cured Itself?

The problem I had with the alt. light glowing now and then when the engine is turned off did not happen yesterday. I put a good 30 miles running errands around town from 8:30am till 4 pm with many stops involved and did not see the light glow. Maybe the extra ground wires I added might have helped. I added a 12 gauge wire from the negative batttery terminal to the mounting bolt on the starter selonoid on the fender well and also one from the engine to the same selonoid mounting bolt. Someone on the AMX Files said to tap the regulator if the light glows but it didn't yesterday. Maybe it just fixed itself? I can only hope.
"Doc"