Re: cleaned up the pics section

Since I'm new, I will ask a dumb question: Are only Gremlin photos
are allowed on the photo page? No other AMC's? Also, does it matter
if it is a folder or individual picture re: site space? If not, looks
like there are several different shots of the same Gremlin that could
be combined in a folder to free up more space?