On The Road Again Today

Torential rain this morning. Only good thing it was like a power washer to blast all the dirt and some salt from the other day off the car. I am cold, damp, don't feel well again and am just tired. I had my 1:1 AMC fix as us modelers call real cars so now I thnk I will just go work on my Rebel Machine model this afternoon. Stay dry people.
"Doc"