Re: Going Cruseing Today

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Doc
>
> Glad to see you feeling well enough to get out. This past weekend was for
> couch potatoes in our area......cold with a a small amount of rain. However, I
> did ride with a buddy of mine to a swap meet/car show at a local drag strip. As
> usual, there were no AMC cars or parts. Turn-out was small......temps were
> down and the winds were up. Wind cut like a knife and chilled to the bone. At
> least we don't get the white stuff.
>
> Rick

I too spent the weekend inside. I worked on a Rebel Machine model, looked at the tube, drank some wine. It's going to rain heavily today and maybe turn into some snow flurries by tomorrow morning. I woke up this morning with swollen glands in my neck. Looks like another trip to the Dr's this morning. I hate sitting there for 2-4 hours wasteing my time. At least the 6 inches of snow we got sunday was mostly washed away and the icy roads were drivable by noon on monday, so I was able to get the new Hornet back from the glass shop. My lawyers Jeep Grand Cherokee was almost totaled monday morning while parked in front of his office when a big black car slid on the ice and knocked it up on the sidewalk and drove off. Nobody got a plate no#. Me and him think it was one of those Livery cabs that drive Crown Vic's or Lincoln Town Cars. Good thing for him he wasen't in it at the time or getting out of it after parking it as he might have been killed.
"Doc"