Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Going Cruseing Today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Going Cruseing Today

Doc

Glad to see you feeling well enough to get out. This past weekend was for couch potatoes in our area......cold with a a small amount of rain. However,I did ride with a buddy of mine to a swap meet/car show at a local drag strip. As usual, there were no AMC cars or parts. Turn-out was small......temps were down and the winds were up. Wind cut like a knife and chilled to the bone. At least we don't get the white stuff.

Rick