V8 Engine With a 6 Cyl Crossmember Vise/Versa

V8 Engine With a 6 Cyl Crossmember Vise/Versa

I have a friend that had a 74 Javelin a while back he saved from the crusher. It was a factory 6 Cyl car that he got minus the engine. He put a V8 in it by makeing an adapter plate from the V8 Engine plate on the engine to the 6 Cyl Crossmember. He is not a machinest or fabricator but a compitetant mechanic so it couldn't have been that hard. Unfortunately with the engine in the car and it not being on a lift I couldn't really see the configurion of it to accurately describe it. He drove the car for years before finally selling it a while back. Also My son bought another 74 Javelin from him (He had 5 of them)that he got with a frozen 304 motor. He put a 6 Cyl Concord 258 in it without any kind of adapter.
"Doc"