Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I have an opportunity for a Gremlin....Should I?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I have an opportunity for a Gremlin....Should I?

You can get the repro. plates for 60 bucks through Galvins rambler. at 150 some one was unfortunatly trying to rape you. I just got a v-8 crossmember with the factory mount plates from a guy in Cali. Cost me 185 including shipping. That was a deal though. I am still looking for another set of plates cheap as I can't afford even 60 bucks right now.
 Davis in CT