Re: Did Anyone see The '73-74 Grem on Ebay Last Night?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 12/15/2003 7:13:51 AM Central Standard Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>
> > It looks like most of us are short on cash right now. Me included.
> > "Doc"
> >

> What do you mean "short on cash right now"? I'm always short on cash.
> :(
>
> Rick

When I bought this car I didn't realize it would nickle and dime me to death fixing all these minor problems. It's a good thing I am still able to do most of my own work. The only thing I have had to be done that I couldn't do myself was this hatch window leak. Everything else I have done myself. It still needs 2 new tires, the front end and brakes checked, an oil change, grease job, trans service, and the gas gauge made to work, I already have a NOS sender. To bad I didn't get this car in early August instead of early Oct. when winter was just around the corner, I could have gotten a lot more done.
"Doc"