Going Cruseing Today

Since the weather is going to be decent today and I have errands to run, most of the day. I think I will take the new Hornet to run them. My cars are drivers and I drive them every chance I get. Got to see my Lawyer about my mothers guardianship business, do the banking for her account, pick up the wife's pay check, since she didn't go to work yesteraday for weather reasons and her mother was taken to the hospital dureing the storm Sunday. I need to do the business for my own famiy and pick up the ignition tumbler for the Hornet at the locksmiths. Tomorrow is going to be heavy rain so I don't need to go out and get sick again. Might be a good day to lay out the cardboard panels for the new door panels.
"Doc"