Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: WE GOT HIM!!

Sorry to hear it Doc. My friends father was in the
tower when it hit, at his job down there, they also
have a location here in this town where my friend and
him are from.. at the local office they heard the
screaming and explosions etc. over the speaker phone.
He made it out, but she was pretty busted up about the
whole thing having almost lost her father, when she
heard about it up at college she was in shock.

=====
D.G. 713