Re: Dashing thru Thu the Snow - in a One(hundred-ten) Horse(power) Greml

Re: Dashing thru Thu the Snow - in a One(hundred-ten) Horse(power) Gremlin...

For your Christmas enjoyment... by Jerry Casper

( and in the name of giving and sharing this season,
feel free to add verses or improvements to it. LOL )

Ding-a-ling, are ya listenin' ? All my Gremlins are
a'glistenin'....
they're covered in snow, with no where to go, can't
go drivin' in a winter wonderland!

All the snow plows are busy, as I'm stuck, and in a
tizzy....
I'm lookin' at my Beagle, wishin' I had an
Eagle...now I'm walking in a Winter wonderland!!!!!

All I can do right now is build a snowman,
'cause the AMX really blows drivin' in snow,
When I hit the gas, she just spins her ass,man
but on dry ground you can really git-N-go!

Did ya hear we're getting more inches?
And I don't mean to be a Grinch, as
I'm digging my Pacer out, as I really spout,
about walking in a winter wonderland.
yeah, I'm walking thru a winter wonderland....