Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: $100.00 pANTS / $60.00 sHIRTS / Pet Ownership

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: $100.00 pANTS / $60.00 sHIRTS / Pet Ownership

I'm tellin' you he ain't pussywhipped. No way in hell.
I think it is time to drop this subject, but still, he
just put about $200,000 into this house with a new
addition and full gut-out and put all new stuff in, so
I can understand why he is holding off on the cars for
now, as he has a few more things he needs to finish
first, like paying the bills for the renovation and
his new job. He stopped working on one of the cars
because he needed a part or a tool or something and
then he met my now stepmother. So the car definately
came first. That and he wants to leave a few projects
around for me.

BTW: I noticed it this morning, so I figured I'd
mention it. I looked out the back door of my house and
saw it.

When I was about 4 or so, I got my hands on some spray
paint.. I had(still have) one of those little yellow
and orange plastic push cars for small kids.. I
painted the AMC logo on the back of it, and it also
has a bunch of bumper stickers on it, LOL. I've been
an AMC enthusist for longer than I can remember! Literally!

=====
D.G. 713