Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Snow & Rain Again Tomorrow

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Snow & Rain Again Tomorrow

Doc

I'm not sure I would want to know how much money I have spent on my Gremlin. Even if I could add it all up, it wouldn't matter. I don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol and I don't have anything to blow my money on......except my wife, my Harley and my Gremlin (not necessarly in that order all the time either).

Working in my garage is a true means of relaxation for me. Some guys fish.....some hunt.....some play golf. I like to tinker. Sometimes I go out in the garage to sit and just look at the Gremlin. I get a lot of satisfaction looking at what I have accomplished even though it has taken years to do it.I can still remember how I felt when I started the engine the first time or last June when I spun the tires in the drive way.

Right now, I wish it were warmer so I could spend the day in the garage......

Rick