Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Snow & Rain Again Tomorrow

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Snow & Rain Again Tomorrow

Rick,
 You just described the AMCers dream. The reason we do what we do. I am glad to see you share the true AMC spirit with your fello Brethren. I have just gotten back into the hobby after 16 years. I too go out into my garage and just sit and look at my gremlin just in awe of what I have done and what I have yet to do. I am looking forward to the day I start the engine for the first time.......once I decide what engine I am gonna use. Right now I am just tryin to save up for those much needed parts.
 I am a true believer once you get AMC in your blood It never goes away. In less then a year I am up to 4 amcs 2 gremlins and 2 amxs.
 Wife says no more............. LOL I am sooooooo addicted.
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Doc

I'm not sure I would want to know how much money I have spent on my Gremlin. Even if I could add it all up, it wouldn't matter. I don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol and I don't have anything to blow my money on......except my wife, my Harley and my Gremlin (not necessarily in that order all the time either).

Working in my garage is a true means of relaxation for me. Some guys fish.....some hunt.....some play golf. I like to tinker. Sometimes I go out in the garage to sit and just look at the Gremlin. I get a lot of satisfaction looking at what I have accomplished even though it has taken years to do it. I can still remember how I felt when I started the engine the first time or last June when I spun the tires in the drive way.

Right now, I wish it were warmer so I could spend the day in the garage......

Rick