Re: [BaadAssGremlins] $100.00 pANTS / $60.00 sHIRTS / Pet Ownership

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] $100.00 pANTS / $60.00 sHIRTS / Pet Ownership

If man has a Gremlin why does he need a woman. I cut a hole in my bedroom
wall and pull him right next to me at night. Oh no mine is a male. I think I
might have a problem. The key to your relationship is you have to make her
think all of your ideas are hers. I know it is hard but if you can do it it is
great.