Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Twin Turbo Javalin 6 - 'Just Dreamin' '

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Twin Turbo Javalin 6 - 'Just Dreamin' '

Cool, I'll keep this email for a while.. still seems
like a childhood dream however, as I've not enough
money to do half this. Let alone a car to do it to..
:( or a place to put a car if I find it.

--- "hh7x@xxxx" <hh7x@xxxx> wrote:

> For a Turbo 6 engine - use the pre-81
> AMC 6 - as this is the HD unit :
>
> Stronger cyl. block
> Stronger main bearing caps
>
> Use a '75 AMC open chamber stud rocker
> arm cyl. head .
>
> Use the complete EFI system from
> an '85 - '90 Cherokee - called a
> 'Renix' EFI System - as it is flexible
> enough to handle Turbo Charging or
> normally aspirated Performance cam
> changes.
>
> Get full U shapes and straights from :
> www.burnsstainless.com - get the
> thickwall tube - use a carbide blade
> on a chop-saw & tack weld together -
> take to a welder to finish.
>
> Get an '87 Buick Grand National
> Turbo unit - used or rebuilt :
>
> check www.jyturbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> for one .
>
> You can run up to 8 lbs boost without an
> Intercooler .
>
> After 10 lbs. I would consider installing
> Forged Pistons .
>

> I have a complete Renix EFI system -
> boxed & ready to ship should you be
> interested in building a Turbo Car .