Re: Today's the Day

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 12/12/2003 5:03:51 AM Central Standard Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>
> > My wife knew what she was getting when she married me. The day after the
> > wedding we went to the drag races, away for a 5 day honey moon, back home for
> > the drags the following sunday and then I went back to the Navy for 6 months
> > to finish my last 6 months of a 4 year enlistment. She tried to change me some
> > but realzed it was not going to work so just gave up. Luckily for me. I do
> > pretty much as I please, but nothing outrageous to cause problems between us.
> > "Doc"
> >

> If someone gets married thinking they can change the other, they will be in
> for a big disappointment. I have always made it a point to keep my family as
> the number one priority in my life........the Gremlin and Harley are the perks!
>
> Rick

Trust is another important thing. After being maried for only 3 years one of my best friends married this WACKO. She felt that me and him spent to much time together hanging out working on our cars, drinking beer and so forth. We had been friends for about 6 years. Aparently she had no friends. My wife didn't mind. So to make her husband jealous and cause me a problem she told my wife I made a pass at her and she also told her husband. My wife told me what she said and told her she was a lier. Even her own husband didn't believe her. My wife always knew where to look for me and that always involved my cars or my friends cars, and we did tend to tip a few beers too. Not saying that I never look at a pretty woman, I am only human. My wife even points them out to me. Like I said when I bought the new Hornet she was out. I got the call from my friend that it was for sale at 4pm, by 6pm it was paid for and towed to my friends place to be stored for a week till I got plates and insurance. She came home at 7pm and I told her she said ok and walked away. Besides She likes the Hornet Hatchback and knew I tried to by this car 4 years earlier.
"Doc"