Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Today's the Day

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Today's the Day

In a message dated 12/12/2003 5:03:51 AM Central Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:

My wife knew what she was getting when she married me. The day after the wedding we went to the drag races, away for a 5 day honey moon, back home for the drags the following sunday and then I went back to the Navy for 6 months to finish my last 6 months of a 4 year enlistment.She tried to change me some but realzed it was not going to work so just gave up. Luckily for me. I do pretty much as I please, but nothing outrageous to cause problems between us.
"Doc"

If someone gets married thinking they can change the other, they will be infor a big disappointment. I have always made it a point to keep my family as the number one priority in my life........the Gremlin and Harley are theperks!

Rick