Re: Today's the Day

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 12/11/2003 8:57:24 PM Central Standard Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>
> > Believe me when you get older you will understand why your father lets your
> > stepmother get away with things, you are too young to understand now. I
> > being 57 years old and married 34 1/2 years knows why he does but it is not my
> > place to explain it to you. My father had the same problem with my mother. I
> > don't have that problem with my wife. She came home one saturday evening 2 1/2
> > months ago and I told her I bought the new Hornet and all she said was ok and
> > walked away. Hang in there, and NEVER try to figure out women. All it will
> > ever do is comfuse you more.
> > "Doc"
>
> A big AMEN on that one Doc. I have been marries almost 24 years(this is my
> second marriage.......we were both young and dumb in the first one).
>
> I know from experience which side of the bread my toast is buttered
> on........and I must admit, I like a lot of butter!
>
> Rick

My wife knew what she was getting when she married me. The day after the wedding we went to the drag races, away for a 5 day honey moon, back home for the drags the following sunday and then I went back to the Navy for 6 months to finish my last 6 months of a 4 year enlistment. She tried to change me some but realzed it was not going to work so just gave up. Luckily for me. I do pretty much as I please, but nothing outrageous to cause problems between us.
"Doc"