Re: Temporary Change to Digest Mode For E-Mails

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 12/8/2003 4:32:02 AM Central Standard Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>
> > I suffer from Emphazemia (got it but can't spell it) and am comeing down
> > with bronkitus which is serious with the afore mentioned problem. It may put me
> > in the hospital for a few days or hopefully not. So in order to follow the
> > new rule concerning E-Mails I have set it for Digest mode so as to not fill up
> > my mail box if I do have to go for the hospital stay. Wish me luck. I just
> > finished paying of the last two visits from almost 2 years ago last month.
> > 1,600$ out of pocket after insurance.
> > "Doc"
> >

> Hang in there Doc. Hope everything gets better. My dad had sufferred with the
> same ailment. He hardly ever left the house. In his later years he was
> diagnosed with cronic obstructed pulmonary desease(COPD).
>
> Hope you get to feeling better.
>
> Rick

Thanks Rick. Luckily me and the Dr. have an understanding and he allows me to keep the required antibotic's and steroids in the house for just such emergencys. Normally a Dr. won't do that. But he know's I am not just a pill popper and know when I need to use the medications sensably as I have had this problem for almost 14 years. Especially when I always seem to have this problem occur on weekends. That gives me a head start before I can get to see him and usually saves me a trip to the hospital.
"Doc"