Re: SNOW

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 12/8/2003 4:12:48 AM Central Standard Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>
> > I bet you bought the house for the parking lot and the 2 garage's. Wish I
> > had just one 4 car garage.
> > "Doc"
> >
> When the wife and I moved back to Texas, my only requirement on the house was
> a two car garage.......I didn't much care about anything else. My garage is
> nice but some day I'd like to build me a shop in the back yard. It gets old
> having to move everything around when I want to work on the Gremlin then pick
> everything up when I'm finished to be able to get the wife's car back in the
> garage.
>
> Rick

I have a nice 2 car garage in the apartment building I live in but they frown on working on cars in them. I had a friend who had a truck painting shop who let me work on my cars there any time I wanted. I even baby sat the place when he closed for the holidays to visit his kids in Michigan & California or took trips. When he was away was when I did major work on my cars as they could stay there till he got back and re-opened. Unfortunately for me he retired and sold the shop last month a year ago. So for the last year I have been working on my cars in the street. I rebuilt my son's 72 Javelin's oil pump and did his front disc brakes there. That's where the new Hornet is parked now. I just have to hope I can get the new Hornet to the glazier wed. to have the leak in the hatch glass fixed. I have to make sure my son digs the car out of the snow for me.
"Doc"