Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: SNOW

In a message dated 12/8/2003 4:12:48 AM Central Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:

I bet you bought the house for the parking lot and the 2 garage's. Wish I had just one 4 car garage.
"Doc"

When the wife and I moved back to Texas, my only requirement on the house was a two car garage.......I didn't much care about anything else. My garageis nice but some day I'd like to build me a shop in the back yard. It getsold having to move everything around when I want to work on the Gremlin then pick everything up when I'm finished to be able to get the wife's car back in the garage.

Rick