Was SNOW/Now Driver

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> > From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> > Date: 2003/12/07 Sun AM 09:22:32 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: SNOW
> >
> > it in the low 60s here in South Fl."buuur"and Doc,your son actully drives his javelin in the winter??doesn't he know that will rot it out from the road salt?
> Bart

The 72 Javelin is a daily driver. It gets the undercarriage washed down every week besides the body. It was only out 4 times last yesr in the snow and this winter should be the last winter for it in the snow. I just gave him my mothers mint 10,000 originl miles 84 Dodge "K" car wagon. To bad my father turned traitor and bought a slowpar as his last new car. Imagine if it was an 84 Eagle wagon? Loaded!!! I'd have kept it for myself!!! My mother only put 3,000 mikes on it in the last 18 years. I personally serviced this car all this time.
"Doc"