Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: SNOW

> From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/07 Sun AM 09:22:32 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: SNOW
>
> it in the low 60s here in South Fl."buuur"and Doc,your son actully drives his javelin in the winter??doesn't he know that will rot it out from the road salt?
Bart
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Temps were in the lower 30's here in southeast Texas this morning. What makes
> it worse is the high humidity(90's). Guess I need to find the heater for the
> garage if I want to get anything done on the Gremlin.
>
> Rick

Cold here in N.Y. got a good amount of snow and it drifter with high winds. I don't know the temp. is this morning or how much we got as I really don't want to know. My son just cleaned off the Hornet and my Malibu this morning. Don't want the melting snow to leak through the leaky rear hatch window on the Hornet before I get it fixed this comeing Wed.-Thursday. He still has to go to his job and dig his Javelin out so he can go to work tomorrow. I still got some re-arrangeing to do and cleanup on the Honey Do list. I may just find some time to lay out the new door panels on the new backer board I bought last week.
"Doc"