Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Temporary Change to Digest Mode For E-Mails

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Temporary Change to Digest Mode For E-Mails

Good luck Doc, and God bless.
 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
I suffer from Emphazemia (got it but can't spell it) and am comeing down with bronkitus which is serious with the afore mentioned problem. It may put me in the hospital for a few days or hopefully not. So in order to follow the new rule concerning E-Mails I have set it for Digest mode so as to not fill up my mail box if I do have to go for the hospital stay. Wish me luck. I just finished paying of the last two visits from almost 2 years ago last month. 1,600$ out of pocket after insurance.
"Doc"