Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: " Chat "...what chat is THIS? MIRC AMC chat is

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: " Chat "...what chat is THIS? MIRC AMC chat is on Sunday nights

Jer.. that doesn't help without a network address..
like irc.network.com and a port.. irc is internet
relay chat, and is made up of several networks of
servers. -Dave

--- Jerry Casper <gremlingts@xxxx> wrote:
> AFAIK, the MIRC Network chat on Sunday night is
> the
> only current AMC chat going ( 9-11 PM EST Sunday
> nights , room is called #AMC_cars - yes, there's an
> Underscore character in there...). If any of you
> aren't familiar with MIRC , it's another Int'l
> network
> used for chatting. You'll need special software to
> access it. I"m using MIRC 5.0, there may be newer
> stuff out there.
> So there is another one out there? what type of
> network is it on, Yahoo? some other message board?
> I'd
> like to know more about it. Thanks,
>
> Jerry Casper
> 8 Gremlins ( to be pared down to 7 hopefully )

> Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
> http://companion.yahoo.com/

=====
D.G. 713