Re:Chat times...evenings are better...

 I'd think evenings on weekends would be better,
since you'd be home, more likely. The 9-11 timeslot is
good for MIRC, as most people aren't likely to be
gone, and will be going to work the next day. Saturday
evening would work as well, for the BAG Chat, I think.
Any other suggestions? I'd hate to see it overlap with
the AMC chat on MIRC , though. Like having two of your
favorite TV shows on different networks coming on at
the same time! :O

Jerry
Xmas decorating this weekend...