Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Diecast Javelins are out in stores, along with old

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Diecast Javelins are out in stores, along with older releases...

Sweet! Last time I was at KB Toys I picked up a gold
javelin(72 i think) a rebel machine, a 74 monopoly
hornet, and an AMX(forget the year).. if there are
more out on shelves now I'll try to get back there.
Its next to the place I got my hair cut so I was able
to walk next door while waiting. So ill try and do it
again. Thanks for the heads up! If they dont all sell
I'll see if I can work out a deal with the manager or
something to clean out their stock for a low price :)

--- Jerry Casper <gremlingts@xxxx> wrote:
> So far this past week, I've found about 8 Javelin
> diecasts by Johnny Lightning, the new gold ones in
> Muscle Cars release #3 ( yes, I bought them all ).
> Also noticed that the stores are taking everything
> old
> out the back to put on the pegs, including the old
> JL
> Classic Plastic diecasts of the Rebel Machine, '69
> AMX, and SC/Rambler. If you didn't find them the
> first
> time around, they're baaaaaaaaaaaack ! :) Also the
> James BOnd series, but haven't seen any of the
> Hornets, just the other cars. This is going to be
> the
> best time to look for these Javelins, if you're so
> inclined, so don't waste time, get out there! If
> only
> there were Gremlins...
>
> Jerry

> Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now