Snow's Comeing

Looks like we are going to have a fairly bad snow storm this weekend. I stocked up on food and other things I needed for a 3 day stay in the house yesterday. I had my mothers car moved to a storage spot as I an selling her house and the closeing is this monday, so I don't have to be out till then. I had to put her in a nurseing home 8 months ago. I got the clips for the stainless trim for the hatch glass leak repair and have an appointment with the glazier to have it repaired next wed. I got a couple of Honey Do's from the wife to do around the house, which is mainly getting rid of junk and re-organizeing things before Christmas. The wife dosent realze this yet but this will free up the room I need to make the new interior panels for the new Hornet this winter. I have the templates from the other Hornet's interior job I did a few years back so this one should be a piece of cake. I alredy picked up the door panel backer board and ordered 100 buttons for the black buttoned and tufted interior I am doing. It is going to be similar to the other Hornet. I may even get some work done on a Rebel Machine model I am building.
"Doc"