Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Snow's Comeing

Doc

I can remember our first experience with snow when we moved to Michigan. Itwas on November 10, 1984. I had the wife stay home and I went to the storeand bought a couple weeks of groceries.........we had no idea what things would be like. Down here in Texas, if even the slightest amount of snow falls, everything pretty much shuts down.

Yesterday, I did the "honey do" thing. I put up Christmas lights. It didn'tleave much time for the Gremlin.

Using space inside the house for Hornet parts isn't too bad. Several years ago I assembled a '37 Harley in our living room. Heck, I even fired it up, inside the house, popped the clutch and burned a spot in the carpet. It wasa rental house :)

Hopefully I can spend time in the garage today. I want to get some interiortrim pieces painted or at least in primer. I had also removed the mountingbracket from the bottom of the dash I plan to use. Originally, it never had paint on it so I cleaned it up with OSPHO. While I was at it, I coated the trim pieces too.

I also put an assortment of interior screws into a small board. This made it easy to clean them up in the blasting cabinet. I sprayed them with black paint and now they look new.

Bart.......I'll get those kick panels to ya as soon as I find a box to shipthem in. I may be able to find one when I return to work on Monday.

Ya'll be good.........

Rick