Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Here's A Close Up/Now AMC Models

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Here's A Close Up/Now AMC Models

> From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/02 Tue AM 07:08:00 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Here's A Close Up/Now AMC Models
>
> Hey Doc check out the latest issue"Dec 03"of Scale Auto Magazine ,thay have a big section of the colors of AMC's muscle cars and have several of the bodies of the AMC models put out with the colors sprayed on them.enjoy
Bart
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Hahahah! I love that shirt man! PS: You look badass
> with that hornet.. I'm jealous. Being the generation I
> am to most I would look like a loser with my car. But
> I don't care I love my car. Just some sort of bond
> between AMC owners and their cars. I ran into an
> ex-AMC owner on computer forums and when asked to post
> pics of his car he was kinda moping and kicking
> himself for getting rid of the car. One more thing
> Doc, do you have any AMC models you might be willing
> to let go of? I do have extra time on my hands now,
> and have always loved building model cars.
>
> =====
> D.G. 713

I really don't have any AMC models I want to part with. Due to poor health this past year and my friend sellng his shop and not haveing a garage to work on my car I spent most of my time building AMC models. I opened an eBay account and made some nice finds, both cheap and expensive. Check eBay for AMC models, there are always plenty. So far this year I have built all 3 Big Bad Colored 69 AMX's, a Plum Purple 74 Javelin AMX, a Red 74 Man with the Golden Gun James Bond Hornet, a yellow 74 Hornet like my original one and a complete resto on a 67 Ambo. I am working on my very first Rebel Machine and also a 72 Javelin like my son's real car.
"Doc"