Real Good AMC Day Yesterday

I picked up the backer board for the new door panels from my upolstery material supply'r and also found the black buttons I need to button and tuft the panels like my other yellow Hornet. I also got in the mail the dash center section from Rick with the stainless windshield clips and the center stainless conector. Thanks man. He also found me the ignition tumbler I need to finish my re-keying job on the new Hornet. I also recieved a package with a hood & front bumper and front pan for a Pacer model I won on eBay.
"Doc"