Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Here's A Close Up

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Here's A Close Up

In a message dated 12/1/2003 5:20:07 PM Central Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:

NO AMC DRIVER/OWNER IS A LOOSER!!!! We have in the past and always will be in the future people who dare to be diferent. Anyone can have a Mustang or Camero or now them RICER things EWWWWUUUUGGGHHH. I always have been different and always will be, as you can see by the pic. I am not your run of the mill person. The priest at the church was a little upset with me for wearing that "T" shirt to one church picknick one year, he got over it and my wife knew better than to say somthing to me about it. I am a 4 year Viet Nam Era Navy veteran and drive the real American Car, the old R/W/B AMC's and am proud of who I am and what I chose to drive. Say AMEN &AMC!!
"Doc"

That's a big AMEN from me,,,,,,

Rick